WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – Purdue women’s tennis is set to kick off Big Ten play when Rutgers and Maryland come to town. Maryland will also be the Boilers first ranked opponent.
Last time the Boilermakers took to the court, they improved to 9-1 this season. The doubleheader featured a 6-1 win over Toledo and a 4-1 win over Butler.
Live stats and video will be available for all home matches. Admission is free.
No. 50 Purdue (9-1) vs. Rutgers (8-2)
Sat., Mar. 11 | Noon
No. 50 Purdue (9-1) vs. No. 46 Maryland (9-2)
Sun., Mar. 12 | 11 a.m.
- Purdue is 6-0 against Rutgers joined the Big Ten.
- Last season the Boilers beat the Scarlet Knights 4-3.
- Purdue is 4-4 all-time against Maryland.
- Maryland is Purdue’s first ranked opponent this season.
- Senior Csilla Fodor is seven singles wins away from cementing her place in the program’s all-time top-15.
- Fodor is on an eight match winning streak.
- Sophomore Juana Larranaga and freshman Kennedy Gibbs have only dropped one doubles match this season.
- Redshirt senior Liz Norman is 10 singles wins away from a place in the program’s single season top-15.
Click Here to Read the Full Original Article at Purdue Boilermakers…