TUSCALOOSA, Ala. –– Former Alabama standouts Alexa Guarachi and Erin Routliffe will team up to compete in the doubles draw at Wimbledon which begins July 5.
The UA duo will open competition against Anhelina Kalinina and Irina-Camelia Begu.
How to Follow
- The tournament will be broadcast on the ESPN family of networks with matches being streamed on ESPN, ESPN2 and ABC, as well as the ESPN app
- Live scoring can be found on www.wimbledon.com
- Guarachi and Routliffe open competition in the Round of 64 at 5 a.m. Wednesday
- Despite not competing together in college, the UA duo have battled as a tandem several times on the professional circuit
- The two have consistently competed together since February of this year, including the Roland Garros Grand Slam
- Competing with different partners, Guarachi and Routliffe both advanced to the quarterfinals at Wimbledon last year
Get all the latest information on the team by following AlabamaWTN on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and Alabama Athletics on Facebook.