TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – The Alabama women’s tennis team will start its 2023 fall season on the road at the Debbie Southern Furman Fall Classic Tournament on Friday.
The Crimson Tide will compete against student-athletes from 13 different schools, including Southeastern foes Auburn, Georgia, Mississippi State, South Carolina and Tennessee.
- The Debbie Southern Furman Fall Classic will be played at Mickel Tennis Center in Greenville, S.C.
- Matches will begin at 8 a.m. CT/9 a.m. ET on all three days
- Friday: Two rounds of doubles followed by one round of singles
- Saturday: One round of doubles followed by one round of singles
- Sunday: One round of singles
- Opponents: Auburn, Clemson, Duke, Furman, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Indiana, Mississippi State, N.C. State, Ohio State, South Carolina, Tennessee and Wake Forest
The Crimson Tide
How to Follow
- Updates will be provided through the team’s Twitter account, @alabamawtn
- Selected matches will be streamed
- Live results will be updated periodically and are available at RollRide.com
Get all the latest information on the team by following AlabamaWTN on X, Instagram, and Facebook. General athletic news can also be found at UA_Athletics on Twitter and Instagram and Alabama Athletics on Facebook.
– UA –